[UFO Chicago] Recommended Viewing (Was: recommended reading)

Neil R. Ormos ormos at ripco.com
Mon Mar 21 22:02:30 PDT 2011

Brian Sobolak wrote:

> I will probably not be able to attend tomorrow
> as we're having dinner guests.  However, I had a
> few bits and pieces to share I thought many of
> you might enjoy as they are relevant to topics
> discussed at the meeting.  Craig Ferguson
> interview on Commonwealth Club

I think that's Charles Ferguson... as
distinguished from Craig.

Also potentially of interest to UFOnians...

This interesting short film by FrançoisCaron
explaining the financial mechanics driving metered
billing for internet service in Canada.  Although
the regulatory posture in the U.S. differs from
that in Canada, the market forces driving metered
billing are the same.

  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6peRQV5hFEQ>