[UFO Chicago] Followup To Sunday's Discussion -- Ulysses

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Wed Mar 16 11:18:10 PDT 2011

At one point during our UFO meeting last Sunday evening, we discussed
James Joyce, and "Ulysses".  I do not currently recall how that topic
relates to free operating systems.  Be that as it may, my book club
assigned "Ulysses" a few years ago, and I have just located the e-mail
that I sent to the book club mailing list on that occasion, which I
present here unedited: