[UFO Chicago] Code Sprint at Flourish?

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Thu Mar 3 05:24:08 PST 2011

Hello All,

I want to host a code sprint at Flourish 2011.  Flourish is an annual
FREE conference we hold at UIC every year.  I'll save you the details
right now.  You can find out more at http://www.flourishconf.com/.

I should mention the dates though, as that is relevant to this thread.
 Flourish will be held on April 1st through April 3rd of this year.
Only a month away.  We currently have a fall back option of working
with Python Software Foundation and writing some code with them.
However, I would still prefer to write a software solution to help a
non-profit.

If you are in contact with a non-profit that needs a technology
solution and you think we can get some requirements locked down in a
month, please let me know.

Thank you,
Joel Luellwitz