[UFO Chicago] ANN: RHEL6 study group - west suburbs edition - to piggyback on Uniforum meeting Saturday

Larramore, Greg LarramoG at advisory.com
Mon Jun 13 18:51:53 PDT 2011

Hello, UFO!

I just today came across your mailing list.

I posted an announcement on the LUNI list just a bit ago, and thought I'd post here, too, just in case some subscribers aren't on the LUNI list but might be interested in this opportunity.

Thanks!

I'd like to invite anyone who is interested in learning and using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 more extensively to join in some study group/meeting opportunities. These meetings will be focused on learning and practicing RHEL.

You don't have to be a cert-seeker, but you're strongly encouraged to bring your RHEL-related questions or your expertise-to-share on particular aspects of RHEL and be prepared to focus on the task at hand, learning RHEL6.

Your next opportunity to meet-up with the RHEL6 study group is this Saturday, 18 June 2011, as part of the monthly Uniforum Linuxfest meeting. On this occasion, as we are just getting the group started, we will do some planning and coordinating for future meetings, and briefly discuss the resources available for working with and studying RHEL.

Uniforum meetings begin at 10 AM and go to 2 PM. The meeting will be at the IIT-Rice Campus in Wheaton. Address is 201 East Loop Road, Room #103.

Once again, all who are interested in learning, using, and maybe even teaching RHEL6 are invited! Hope to see you there!