[UFO Chicago] Tuesday Night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget--8:00 PM

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue Jul 26 12:52:01 PDT 2011

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Tue Jul 26 07:07:02 2011:

> Although RSVPs are not required, if those
> attending will kindly send a note to the list to
> let us know how many to expect, it will be
> appreciated.  Thanks.

I expect to be there tonight, so I can express my opinions about
Linux.  I may get ultra-violent if anyone disagrees with me.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"