[UFO Chicago] Linux+ Is Like Milk+, But For Linux

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Fri Jul 22 14:54:57 PDT 2011

There is a Linux certification called "Linux+", which one of my
clients needed me to obtain, so I just took the examinations (there
are two of them) a few hours ago, and passed them both.  Readers of
this mailing list who are familiar with the fictional society
described by Anthony Burgess in "A Clockwork Orange" will recall
Milk-Plus, which is milk but with an ingredient that makes you
ultra-violent.  Similarly, my Linux+ credentials entitle me to express
my Linux opinions violently.  I look forward to exercising my new
privileges at the next UFO meeting.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"