[UFO Chicago] A Day That Shall Live In Infamy

Larramore, Greg LarramoG at advisory.com
Mon Dec 12 17:15:53 PST 2011

Tl;dr  =  clear

I have to admit that I quickly stopped my review of the legal document due to its length, density, and legalese mumbo-jumbo.

I'm interested in reading your summary of what the issue is without having to wade through the document.

Thanks for sharing! Sorry about the frustration you must be feeling as a result of that decision/opinion elaborated on in that document!

GregL