[UFO Chicago] Meeting Tonight?

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue Oct 26 06:25:17 PDT 2010

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Tue Oct 26 08:04:06 2010:

> It's the 4th Tuesday of the month, and our schedule calls
> for a meeting tonight.  Who plans to attend?
>
> I expect to  attend if it appears we'll have a critical
> mass.
>
> --Neil

I intend to attend, after first attending a 5:30pm meeting of the
C/C++ Users Group:

   DRW Trading Group
   540 W Madison St
     (NW corner of Clinton & Madison, right by Ogilvie Transportation Center & Union Station)
   Chicago IL

   "The meeting will take place in the 3rd floor south cafeteria.
   You'll need to RSVP and bring id in order to gain access to the
   building. Note: the outside of the building is marked Bank of
   America."

For more information, and to RSVP, see
http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-C-CPP-Users-Group/calendar/14615188/t/nr1p_rt

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 N Whipple St
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us
		http://m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"