[UFO Chicago] Tuesday Night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget--8:00 PM

Matthew T. Gibbs mtgibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 15:24:56 PDT 2010

I'm planning to come.

Matt

----- Original Message ----

UFO Chicago meets TONIGHT, Tuesday 23 March 2010,
at 8:00 PM
> at the:

  Golden Nugget Pancake House
  4229 W Irving Park
> Rd
  Chicago  IL 60641
  773 777 7107

Although RSVPs
> are not required, if those
attending will kindly send a note to the list
let us know how many to expect, it will be
appreciated.
> Thanks.

NOTE: AS OF JANUARY 2009, WE'VE CHANGED OUR
MEETING SCHEDULE
> TO:
  2nd Sunday  at 7:00 PM; and
  4th Tuesday at 8:00
> PM.

Quoting the UFO Chicago web page, "We are a group
of Free Software
> geeks that get together twice
monthly for lively discussion and good
> food."  For
more info on UFO Chicago, visit:

> href="http://ufo.chicago.il.us/" target=_blank
> >http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

DIRECTIONS:

Map:
  <
> href="http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=41.95346,-87.73362&z=15&t=M&marker0=41.95346%2C-87.73362%2CGolden%20Nugget--4229%20W%20Irving%20Park%20Rd"
> target=_blank
> >http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=41.95346,-87.73362&z=15&t=M&marker0=41.95346%2C-87.73362%2CGolden%20Nugget--4229%20W%20Irving%20Park%20Rd>

For
> those driving: the restaurant is on the south
side of Irving Park Rd. just
> west of Keeler Ave
and the Kennedy Expressway.  Parking is
> readily
available in the small lot behind the restaurant
and on
> street.

For those taking public transit: the restaurant is
easily
> reached using Metra and the CTA.  Via
Metra, take the UP (C&NW)
> Northwest Line to the
Irving Park Rd. station and walk 2 blocks west.
Via
> CTA, take the "Blue" (Congress-Douglas-O'Hare)
Line to the Irving Park
> station and walk 2 blocks
west, or take the No. 80 Irving Park Rd.
> bus.

This is not an official meeting announcement,
because it lacks