[UFO Chicago] CORRECTION: Tuesday Night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget--8:00 PM

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue Jan 26 14:56:52 PST 2010

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Tue Jan 26 15:43:43 2010:

> Neil R. Ormos wrote:
>
> The meeting is TONIGHT, TUESDAY, 26 January 2010,
> at 8:00 PM CST.
>
> UFO Chicago -- Users of Free Operating Systems
> Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!

I expect to be there tonight, though perhaps a few minutes after 8pm.

Anyone who's coming to tonight's meeting; if you have a laptop, and if
it isn't too much trouble to bring it, please bring your laptop.  Thanks.

Brian: Do you still want your display?  You never got back to me.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"