[UFO Chicago] Book: Software for Data Analysis, Programing with R

Gil Geek gilthegeek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:03:07 PST 2010

This might interest someone who is looking for a copy of  "*Software for
Data Analysis*, /Chambers, John M., /ISBN: 978-0-387-75935-7 /cheap/.
Contact me directly.  I want to get the darn thing out of my house.
**
My disclaimer:  In all honesty I must admit in trying to read "Software
for Data Analysis" six months ago I felt like the guy who asked for the
time and in response received a unnecessarily long and boring lecture on
how to build a clock.  Not surprisingly this copy is like-new, pristine
even, since it has hardly been read.  Probably the case of the reader
and the book being at two completely different levels, since it seems to
have received such high praise in other circles.

-- Gil