[UFO Chicago] ANN: New meeting dates and times!

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Wed Jan 6 19:13:36 PST 2010

After careful consideration from the Board, the UFO meetings are migrating
to a new schedule:

  - the second Sunday of each month @ 7pm
  - the fourth Tuesday of each month @ 8pm

The Board felt having different days might make it easier for those who
have conflicts on Thursdays to have different days to "mix it up".  Also,
we're tired of the Thursday specials.

The announcements will continue as usual, and when appropriate, we will
have a special meeting at the end of the month.

Hope you can attend!

Also, for old-timers, the place formerly known as George's, formerly known
as Victoria's, is being gutted.  It appears that a Mexican eating
establishment is coming there.  I was sitting at the cafe across the
street and felt a pang of sorrow as I watched them gut the old Victoria's.
It was ugly, but somehow vaguely charming.