[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago This Sunday

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Dec 12 10:10:49 PST 2010

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Sat Dec 11 23:12:20 2010:

> I plan to attend.  If that changes I'll email this list.
>
> What I plan to discuss:
>
> - dhcp stuff
> - Google Refine (and open source ETL tools in general)
>
> brian

I plan to attend also, and I plan to discuss dhcp with Brian (I don't
know anything about Google Refine), plus A Klingon Christmas Carol.

Whoever intends to drive: be careful.  It will be snowing, the roads
will be wet, and the wind gusts will reach 50 or 55 miles per hour.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 N Whipple St
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us
		http://m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"