[UFO Chicago] Today's UFO Meeting

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Aug 8 21:17:18 PDT 2010

Between 7:08pm, when I arrived at the Golden Nugget, and 8:26pm, when
I left, I was the only person attending today's UFO meeting (today
being the 2nd Sunday of the month).

There are both disadvantages and advantages to such a meeting.  A
disadvantage is that no one answered any of my technical questions.  A
compensating advantage, however, is that I could express all of my
opinions, and no one disagreed with any of them.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 N Whipple St
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us
		http://m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"