[UFO Chicago] Sunday Night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget--7:00 PM

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Apr 11 10:26:39 PDT 2010

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Sun Apr 11 10:49:42 2010:

> On Sun, April 11, 2010 10:01 am, Neil R. Ormos wrote:
>>
>> Although RSVPs are not required, if those
>> attending will kindly send a note to the list to
>> let us know how many to expect, it will be
>> appreciated.  Thanks.
>>

> I will be there.  I am bringing a box of random computer parts that
> anyone may wish to pilfer.  Older IDE hard drives, a laser printer,
> a TiVo...
>
> (And Jay, should you be there, I can give you and the leftovers a
> ride home.)
>
> brian

Thank you, Brian.  I am planning to be there too.  The Shachter
Computer Labs has a constant need for cables, and keyboards, and, as
always, computers, so that we can make more free operating systems
available for perusal and experimentation by the general public, both
in person, and remotely.  Currently, you can log in remotely and
experience FreeBSD, Plan 9, Solaris, and two dialects of Linux, but
not all at the same time, because our limited hardware has required us
to set up our systems as multiboot machines.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"