[UFO Chicago] cat 6 termination ?

Stefan netfortius at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:30:21 PDT 2009

Actually cat "x" is end-to-end, plugs and jacks included. The way the
terminations are designed, manufactured and even installed has a
direct impact on the quality of the entire physical connectivity. You
could even have cat "x" cables and connectors, and improperly
terminate them to end up with "x-1" or worse overall quality.

--
Sent from my mobile device

***Stefan Mititelu
http://twitter.com/netfortius