[UFO Chicago] Other Free Operating Systems

Daniel Kelly daniel.jp.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:42:53 PDT 2009

It's hardly an example of FreeBSD at it's best though.  It's Darwin, and God
only knows what Apple did to it in order to make it work on the iPhone.  The
iPhone is also not the most stable device, and while it could be the
hardware, the chances are much greater that it's the software.  Also, props
to them for using their own proprietary API on it.  (Sarcasm)