[UFO Chicago] DVI -> Word

Nate Riffe inkblot at movealong.org
Tue Jul 28 19:16:28 PDT 2009

The rest of the way is incredibly easy if you can get as far as RTF...
just change the suffix from .rtf to .doc and Word will open it just
the same.

Brian Sobolak said this (probably recently):

> Is there a DVI to rtf translator?  That would get you most of the way...
>
> Brian

--< ((\))< >----< inkblot at movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
pub  1024D/05A058E0 2002-03-07 Nate Riffe (06-Mar-2002) <inkblot at movealong.org>
     Key fingerprint = 0DAC F5CB D182 3165 D757  C466 CD42 12A8 05A0 58E0