[UFO Chicago] UniForum Chicago: January General Meeting

Uniforum Chicago publicity at uniforum.chi.il.us
Sat Jan 10 12:55:41 PST 2009

UniForum Chicago is proud to announce the topic for this the January
general meeting on January 27, 2009: "Solaris Virtualization" by Asim
Zuberi. Our meetings are free and open to the public and begin
promptly at 7pm at the IIT Rice Campus in Wheaton, IL.

ABSTRACT
**************
This presentation will show how to leverage Solaris Virtualization
technologies to support Legacy Operating Systems and applications.
After the presentation attendees will understand how you can eliminate
or consolidate old hardware by virtualizing it onto vendor-supported
OSes and hardware.

ABOUT UNIFORUM CHICAGO
****************************
UniForum Chicago is a non-profit organization that holds monthly
educational and technical discussions every fourth Tuesday from 7pm to
9pm. This provides a local forum in the Chicago area for open systems
and UNIX discussion and allows us to meet with students and other
professionals in the field.

All meetings are free and open to members and non-members alike and
are held at:

IIT - Rice Campus
Room 103
201 East Loop Road
Wheaton, IL 60187-8489

For more information about UniForum Chicago or for the latest meeting
topic contact info at uniforumchicago.org or visit our website at
http://www.uniforumchicago.org

We are always looking for presenters! If you or your company would
like to give a technical presentation at one of our monthly meetings,
please contact Michael Potter at president at uniforumchicago.org