[UFO Chicago] This Thursday is a UFO Thursday!

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Feb 23 18:16:40 PST 2009

Hi!

This is the small gnome that lives inside the UFO-Chicago and hacks on
useless K-Mail plugins.  My name is Floern.  I wanted to remind you of our
upcoming meeting.

We'll be gathering at the Golden Nugget Palace of Awesomeness, 4229.5 West
Irving Park Rd in Chicago at 8pm.  Parking is plentiful, as are the coffee
refills and talk of Linux and FLOSS, but not floss.

According to the organizational bylaws, at least KDE joke is required per
meeting.  We also offer, but don't promise, F2F flamewars!

More info:  http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

brian

ps In case you know of any eligible gnomes, I am available.  Here is my
portrait (reduced in size for ascii terminals)

 .