[UFO Chicago] [lfernandez@think-services.com: Architecture & Design World 2008 is coming!]

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Jun 24 15:43:11 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded message from Lauren Fernandez <lfernandez at think-services.com> -----

From: Lauren Fernandez <lfernandez at think-services.com>
To: "pedro at tastytronic.net" <pedro at tastytronic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:51:57 -0700
Subject: Architecture & Design World 2008 is coming!

   Greetings to the members of the Users of Free Operating Systems,

   I would like to invite you and your members to join us for Dr. Dobb's
   Architecture & Design World 2008, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency
   McCormick Place in Chicago July 21-24.

   [1]Choose from 75 in-depth sessions on crucial topics such as agile
   modeling, enterprise .NET, threat modeling, model-driven architecture,
   global distributed systems and more.

   Come check it out!

     o Hackernomics keynote - Learn how to think like a hacker
     o Happy Hour Parties
     o Birds-of-a-Feather gatherings

   We are pleased to offer your group a special $200 discount.  Simply
   register online at [2]http://drdobbsarchworld.com with the code 8AGRAS to
   qualify.

   Help us get the word out by forwarding this email to your members.

   Full conference details and online registration are available at
   [3]http://drdobbsarchworld.com.

   If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me.

   I look forward to seeing you in Chicago!

   Sincerely,

   Lauren Isabella Fernandez

   Lauren Fernandez

   Marketing Event Coordinator, Dr. Dobb's Events & ICMI

   600 Harrison St., San Francisco 94107

   Direct Office: (415) 947-6416

   Fax: (415) 947-6070

   [4]lfernandez at think-services.com