[UFO Chicago] Plan 9

Jesse Becker jesse_becker at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 14:36:41 PDT 2008

It's....different.

A lot different.

It is actually used on several NAS boxes I have.  There isn't a full install--no GUI, very limited userspace, but the way of thinking about *everything* is completely strange (relative to The Unix Way).  I suppose this is mostly due to lack of the common userspace tools that I'm used to, but even so...

--
Jesse Becker
GPG-fingerprint:  BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0  2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2