[UFO Chicago] Join us tonight for the Chicago Ubuntu hackathon

W. Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Thu Aug 7 11:40:18 PDT 2008

Join us tonight for the Chicago Ubuntu hackathon, starting at 6:30pm. We'll be on the third floor of 200 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, Il 60606 in the offices of CashNetUSA. Pizza and beer are provided. We will be presenting a class on how to debianize packages. There will also be a short presentation on a new, experimental packaging system that pulls software directly from sourceforge and packages it.

If you need directions, here is a tinyurl to a map of our office:
http://tinyurl.com/5btbmc

If you plan to attend, PLEASE RSVP!

--
W. Scott Lockwood III           CashNetUSA
IT Compliance Analyst           200 W. Jackson Blvd #2400