[UFO Chicago] Fw: [LUNI] Free Qt QuickStart Seminar Coming to
sobolak at gmail.com
sobolak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:23:11 PDT 2008
In case there ant thick-client GUI programmers left....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
From: Ariane Lenis <alenis at ics.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:42:44
To:luni at luni.org
Subject: [LUNI] Free Qt QuickStart Seminar Coming to Chicago Area!
Industry leading companies such as Skype, Google, Adobe and Lucasfilm
rely on Qt for high-performance, cross-platform, rich-client application
Qt enables them, and five thousand other companies, to future-proof
their development effort, accelerate innovation, shorten time to market
and increase revenues.
Want to know how? Join Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. & Trolltech
at our free event in Chicago on May 1^st !
Qt offers a better way to build applications:
* Write a single source code base to create applications that are
native binary and look and feel natural on all your clients:
Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux and WinCE
* Optimize performance scaling from Multi-Core systems to embedded
* Generate 2D and 3D graphics and create sophisticated and custom
* Extend the reach of C++ using Qt’s intuitive & elegant API
* Automate your localization to any language
* Blend web and local content and services in a single rich application
* Incorporate networking, databases, threading, XML, SVG, OpenGL
* Speed development of applications for embedded Linux
Please join us for an in-depth, technical primer of the Qt framework,
conducted by a Certified Qt Instructor from ICS and attended by Qt
experts and newbies alike.
Where and When
May 1, 2008
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook
1909 Spring Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523
8:30 am - 12:00 pm Desktop Applications (continental breakfast included)
12:30 pm – 4 pm Embedded Linux Applications
Registration is free, but seating is limited, so reserve your spot today
at www.ics.com/QuickStart/ <http://www.ics.com/QuickStart/>
Questions? Email alenis at ics.com <mailto:alenis at ics.com> or call (617)
621-0060 ext. 118
We hope to see you there!
ICS & Trolltech
Linux Users Of Northern Illinois - Technical Discussion
More information about the ufo