[UFO Chicago] WCLUG will meet at 7pm, Thursday September 5 at Goose Island.

Mike McCune m.mccune at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 07:46:23 PDT 2007

WCLUG is meeting at Goose Island (1800 Clybourn St., Chicago) this month
to discuss a new meeting place http://www.gooseisland.com . State
Restaurant was closed the last two meetings, so we need to find a new
meeting place. I have had some suggestions already and more are welcome:

Goose Island - Advantages - Free WiFI, plenty of parking, food and BEER.
Disadvantages - The management doesn't seem to enthusiastic about having
another group meet there.

Pick A Cup Coffee, 1813 Dempster St., Evanston. http://www.pickacup.com.
Advantages - Free WiFi, Lots of space, street parking. Disadvantages -
Not close to major highways. Location is in suburbs.

Red Lion, 2446 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago. Advantages
http://redlionchicago.com - Has meeting room upstairs. Near Fullerton EL
stop. Good food and atmosphere. Disadvantages - No WiFi, No free parking.

Send any more suggestions to mjmccune at sbcglobal dot net