[UFO Chicago] This Thursday is a UFO-Chicago Meeting Day

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Oct 23 21:03:35 PDT 2007

Thursdsay, Thursday, Thursday!

This Thursday the Users of Free Operating Systems, UFO-Chicago, will
meet at the usual meeting place, Golden Nugget Pancake House at 4229 W
Irving Park Rd.  We start at 8pm and end when the last person goes home.

Topics discussed at previous meetings include:  Linux, Debian,
FreeBSD, aptitude, how to configure mutt, bogofilter, is this what I
ordered?, python, PHP, Python vs PHP, what's Perl?, can I have some
more coffee?, configuring lpt, and many other things I've forgotten.

More info:  see http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Brian Sobolak
brian at planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Power is not an institution, and not a structure; neither is it a
certain strength we are endowed with; it is the name that one
attributes to a complex strategical situation in a particular society."

 -- Michel Foucault