[UFO Chicago] Sun Ultra 5's?

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:40:13 PDT 2007

I have two gathering dust in a closet, anyone want them?  I'm asking
$50 for the pair (that's about half of what they're going for on
Ebay).

I'll use the money to go out to dinner with my wife.  (just an fyi)

I'm not sure of the exact specs, but they both work.  They don't come
with keyboards or monitors, so you'll have to use a serial cable to
install whatever you'd like to install on them.  I had FreeBSD running
on one and Solaris 2.8 running on the other.

They're not the world's greatest machines, but if you've ever wanted
to experiment with an ultrasparc 2, now's your chance.

I live in Lincoln Square, for pickup-purposes.

Chris