[UFO Chicago] This Thursday is a UFO Thursday!

Jesse Becker jesse_becker at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 19:49:41 PDT 2007

--- Brian Sobolak <brian at planetshwoop.com> wrote:

>       .. ..... ...
>        ...   .....
>       .....|.....
>       $....\....|
>       ..^.....!!!
>
> (This is modernist ascii art.)

No, no.  It's a room from Nethack!  An odd room, granted,
as I've never seen 6 ghost and 2 gravestones in a single
room room.  Nasty place that.  However, the gold on the
west side is nice, 3 potions sitting over in the corner are
tempting, and the wand in the center of the room is sure to
be useful/cursed/entertaining.  And let's not forget the
trap; hopefully not a level teleport trap...

--
Jesse Becker
GPG-fingerprint:  BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0  2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2