[UFO Chicago] Linode, was "Comcast Cuts Off Bandwidth Hogs"

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:03:54 PDT 2007

On 4/5/07, Jordan Bettis <jordanb at hafd.org> wrote:
> linode

What do you guys thing of Linode?  I currently have a handful of sites
on dreamhost, and one slightly bigger site on textdrive.  I'd like to
move the bigger site off of textdrive when my contract is up (not
really a contract, I just paid for a year in advance, and they won't
give me a refund if I move, I won't do that again).  I looked at
Rimuhosting (which most people seem to like).  I hadn't heard of
Linode before you two mentioned it.

Any opinions?

Chris