[UFO Chicago] (no subject)

sjk sjk at cupacoffee.net
Sat Oct 28 12:41:29 PDT 2006

We are seeking 1, maybe 2, Linux system administrators with some
background in network administration. This is a highly diverse ISP
environment utilizing primarily open source operating systems. Candidates
should have a firm grasp of basic system administration, and good
understanding of mail processing, some knowledge of mysql, and a high
desire to learn and expand their knowledge. These are full time positions
with benefits. Compensation is budgeted at $35k-$44K ea. If you have any
questions, please contact me off list, or send a resume to
jobs at onshore.com

Thanks -- Steve

http://www.auroraliberty.com
sjk at cupacoffee.net