[UFO Chicago] PHP Job Opening

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Oct 18 23:22:59 PDT 2006

My company is again looking for still-more PHP developers. :-)

We are an Evanston-based web consulting firm developing web sites and web
applications for a variety of clients, including several large academic
institutions.  We are looking for skilled PHP developers to join our team.
(Sorry, that means yes, you'd have to work with me.)  It's a small but
growing company of less than 10 people, all fairly young and geeky. :-)
Experience with PHP (although not necessarily prior work experience) is a
must.

If interested, contact me off-list for more information.  Note: I am NOT in a
hiring position, so do NOT send me your resume. :-)  I'm just going to pass
you on to the person who is. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012