[UFO Chicago] Re: The recruiter replies... and he's PISSED (was[Fwd: RE: [UFO Chicago] Job Opportunity: Sun Solaris SystemEngineer needed in Schaumburg, IL])

Scott Lockwood wsl3 at lrsehosting.com
Thu Mar 23 06:35:35 PST 2006

 Funny stuff!

  I must be very atypical. I was a contractor for 5 or 6 years, and never
had these issues. How odd. Recruiters always asked me before making changes
to my resume, and always showed me the changes before showing them to
clients. I even helped one setup something CVS like for their internal
resume database so that they could always see the original resume, and any
edits, and who made those edits. They took it pretty seriously.