[UFO Chicago] Re: The recruiter replies... and he's PISSED (was [Fwd: RE: [UFO Chicago] Job Opportunity: Sun Solaris System Engineer needed in Schaumburg, IL])

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Mar 23 06:17:37 PST 2006

Douglas Thompson wrote:
> maybe he/she has a fear of rejection... :)
>
> Brian,
> I can't believe you sent that email to the recruiter...that's awsome!!
>  he probably didn't like that though....oohh, classic

If he shows up in our "space", then why not?  Recruiters are salespeople,
and often, me or you is the "product".  We should have some say in how we
are sold.

My most recent odd recruitment experience:  I had a pre-interview with a
recruiter at her office.  Throughout the entire thing, her dress kept
falling down to expose her bra.  Not hot AT ALL, and incredibly
distracting.  And after saying what a great candidate I was, I never heard
anything from her again. Rrrggghhh.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/