[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago This Thursday, 8pm, 4229 W Irving Park

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Mar 6 17:47:47 PST 2006

UFO Chicago meets this Thursday at the timeless Golden Nugget Pancake house.
Da House is at 4229 W. Irving Park Rd, close to the transportation
trifecta of CTA, Metra, and the Kennedy Highway.  Parking is free, smoking
is not allowed, and talk of PostScript, Python, and Pollo Linux is
encouraged.  Sometimes we dabble in stories of crazy things we've done
with lpr.

We get started at 8pm and go til whenever.

Hope you can make it!

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/