[UFO Chicago] 5th Thursday -- Picnic instead?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Jun 5 13:41:08 PDT 2006

Hi everyone --

June is a "5th Thursday" month, which for UFO has been a chance for us to
have a meeting at a location besides our regular spot for those who can't
make it.

I was wondering if there was perhaps interest in having a get-together at
a park near our usual meeting location instead.  It'll be close to the
solstice, so the sun will be out late.  I would be able to provide a grill
and burgers/hot dogs/etc.

Any interest?  If not, we could always meet at a location that has outdoor
seating too.

Also -- this Thursday is a UFO Thursday.  I'll send a reminder later.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/