[UFO Chicago] VMWare Tools (for Greg)

Greg Groth ggroth at gregs-garage.com
Fri Apr 28 20:00:17 PDT 2006

Thank you for digging this up.  I swear I spent an hour going through
their site, and couldn't find this info.  I was guessing this might be
the case, that the pre-built machines had to have the vmware tools
"compiled" in, but if I'm reading this correctly, I might be able to add
the tools to the virtual machines they offer for download.  Many thanks,
time to go rtfm.

Greg Groth