[UFO Chicago] cheap monitors

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Fri Apr 14 18:58:27 PDT 2006

Politik Durden said:
> Trying to get rid of my never ending pile of spare parts. Got enough goods topiece together 3 low end (PII 233 type) boxes. Need some cheap used monitors. Quality is not an issue as these will most likely be servers and not workstations.Thanx in advance.

So the issue is that you need a monitor, right?  If you can make it to one
of the meetings, I have an old one sitting around that I don't need I think.

Brian Sobolak
brian @ planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Bad taste is real taste, of course, and good taste is the residue of
someone else's privilege..."  -- David Hickey