[UFO Chicago] The recruiter replies... and he's PISSED (was [Fwd: RE: [UFO Chicago] Job Opportunity: Sun Solaris System Engineer needed in Schaumburg, IL])

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Sun Apr 2 13:35:48 PDT 2006

Quoting Christopher D. Heer:
> Here's a thought...instead of recruiter horror stories, does anyone have a
> *success* story?  Has anyone actually gotten a job via a recruiter?

I had a good experience with Robert Half Technology in LA... but that
was definitely due in part to my being picky about the kind of job I
wanted... and due to the fact that I responded to an ad for a specific
job that they posted. Still, their arrangement was pretty good. I
think it has a lot to do with who is handling your file and who is in
charge upstairs at the local branch.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---