[UFO Chicago] This Thursday is UFO Night in Chicago

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Sep 6 20:14:16 CDT 2005

This Thursday is a UFO Chicago Thursday, which means a group of people
will gather at 4229 W. Irving Park Rd. in Chicago to discuss Linux,
LUGs, and all sorts of other things.  We sometimes talk about UFOs, we
*always* talk about Users Of Free Operating Systems.

So come on out!
We start at 8pm and run til whenever.
We usually meet inside the Golden Nugget.
We have no set program and welcome everyone.
We are open source mavens and would love to talk to you.

UFO Chicago -- Helping Robots Find Kitten since 1997.