DECISION --> RE: [UFO Chicago] In place of our regularly scheduled meeting....

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Nov 22 20:43:38 PST 2005

Sorry guys - the Billy Goat is a bit of a trip. I love the Billy Goat, but
we'll have to save it for another day.

Rockwell's Grill is next door to the Rockwell stop on the Brown Line --
4600 N & 2600 W.  It's smoke free, has a decent selection of beer, and has
good food.  Meet at 8pm.  http://www.rockwellsgrill.com

If there is desire and interest, after 10pm we'll head to Loafers down the
street.  Or the Leland Liquors, For All Your Spiritual Needs. (not
kidding!)

I'll leave my cell phone on 773-551-0525.  Call if you're looking to find
us after 10pm.

brian

ps I know this might not be convenient for everyone, but I'm trying to
find the usual balance of parking, non-smoking, beer, and public transit
access.  Plus, some people wrote off-list with suggestions and
requirements, so this is the best we have.

W Scott Lockwood III wrote:
> [...]

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/