[UFO Chicago] corporate bit-torrent

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Nov 14 19:13:41 CST 2005

Actually as someone at work pointed out, Kontiki != bittorrent.  It works on
similar principles, but supports all kinds of things like DRM, user tracking,
use-only-with-our-program, deletion of the file after X amount of time, etc.

I'll wait for someone to copy the files over to *real* bittorrent, with the
commercials trimmed out, thanks. :-)