[UFO Chicago] free dual P-II 333 with RAID

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Jun 28 18:33:10 CDT 2005

Hi,

Subject to a successful transfer to the new server tonight, I am
giving away flynn's old hardware, which is a Dell PowerEdge 4200 with
a Dual P-II 333 mobo, 500MB RAM, and a RAID with 6 SCA (scsi raid)
9-GB drives which you can configure however you like. I think I can
even throw in a 7th in case one dies.

I'll also include two spare power supplies (which are custom jobs).

This machine is LOUD so have a plan for noise abatement or a drafty
closet, especially if you have a roommate.

You'll need to provide a Free operating system (preferably) and a scsi
hard disk for it to boot from (scsi 2 or 3).

You will also need to be able to pick it up tomorrow night late
(around 10:00-11:00 PM) or very early Thursday (like 6AM) at my house
in Lincoln Square (near Lawrence and Western).

Takers should email me directly.

Good luck to everyone -- I'm sorry I haven't been back -- life is just
too crazy.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---