[UFO Chicago] I give you this file in order to have your advise (meeting announcement)

Nate Riffe inkblot at movealong.org
Thu May 6 17:43:33 CDT 2004

I cannot believe Jordan Bettis said this on the ENTARNET:
> That's because they have to know what the date is
> to determine if there's a meeting. The above is
> simpler.

People generally do know the date, and for much more important ends
than UFO.

> > Also, because other events are
> > scheduled on consistent ordinal days of the
> > week/month (e.g., 2nd Thursday), it makes it more
> > difficult to plan.
>
> Do you typically have plans?

WCLUG and/or NPOTechs meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, in case you
hadn't noticed.  The meetings are announced on this list.

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot at movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
pub  1024D/05A058E0 2002-03-07 Nate Riffe (06-Mar-2002) <inkblot at movealong.org>