[UFO Chicago] Bits and pieces from Last Night's Mtg

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Fri Jul 23 13:26:11 CDT 2004

Hello -

Another fine meeting as usual.  My, how the Children of the Corn do swarm!
 But at least they allow us to stay til we want to.

Few things:

1.  Someone left his umbrella behind.  It was large and green (I think).
It's still there so if it's your you should swing by Victoria's and pick
it up.

2.  Here's the guy whose book I mentioned a few times.  Most of the essays
are online and are worth reading:  http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html

3.  It seems that the wireless isn't working correctly.  My last few
attempts (as well as Neil's) have resulted in failed capability for
getting on the internet.  Pedro?  Help!

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/