[UFO Chicago] terminals, terminally

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Mon Jul 12 17:02:12 CDT 2004

A long time ago I mentioned DEC video "dumb terminals" here -- I have
VT320,420, and 520s... I got overly busy and didn't get around to
getting back to everyone that was interested, but since I'm getting
married and moving I'm  finally getting ready to get rid of them
(really) and so if you want one, now is the time to speak now, or
forever hold your peace. Hah.

I can't deliver them, so you would need to come get them, preferably
this week sometime, otherwise after August 6th.

Let me know personally what/if anything, you want... within the next
day or two... this deal ends Thursday night!

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---