[UFO Chicago] Question: wireless internet access in Chicago?

Brian T. Grant brian at skeletonjack.net
Wed Dec 29 21:11:26 CST 2004

I'd recommend Speakeasy's OneLink service as well.
http://www.speakeasy.net/residential/onelink/

I've been using Speakeasy at home for several years now -- with the
exception of a very unhappy stint with SBC DSL. Speakeasy is also
rolling out residential VOIP, though the last time I spoke with someone
about it, the details about their Chicagoland rollout were a little
sketchy.