[UFO Chicago] Positions

sjk sjk at dredel.com
Sun Dec 19 09:07:22 CST 2004

I cleared this posting prior to sending it. So please don't yell at me for
commercial content. . . . We currently have two tech positions open at
onShore, Inc. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to
contact me at stevek at onshore.com.

Thanks

Field Technician: onShore has a full-time opening for a Field Technician.
The ideal candidate has a knowledge of data network design and management
including a working knowledge of IGP routing protocols, firewalls, and VPN
deployment. Unix, Linux, or OSX experience is also preferred. Please
forward resumes to jobs at onShore.com.

TECH SUPPORT: For ISP. Full time 7am-3pm Skills/concepts needed:
networking, win os', unix, cabling skills and cable modem knowledge a
plus.  Some field work, must have car.  Send resumes to:
techsupport at onshore.com

-------- Aude Sepere -------
sjk at dredel.com
http://blog.dredel.com