[UFO Chicago] UFO-RFP: YAV

Rory O'Connor rory at thewhiteroom.com
Fri Aug 13 11:46:11 CDT 2004

good location.  and there was a "this american life" episode about the very same place:

http://www.thislife.org/pages/descriptions/00/172.html

It's a few years old, but still a great episode.  you can listen online.  after listening, i'm sure you'll be convinced this should be the new UFO location.

just don't tell the guy with the sketches of interplanetary spacecraft that we're moving.