[UFO Chicago] cd release party

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Wed Apr 28 12:58:30 CDT 2004

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that my band is finally putting out
their CD, and we're having a CD release party this saturday night at
Goose Island in Wrigleyvill (3535 N. Clark) -- the cost is $15, but it
includes a copy of the cd, a show by us and friends, and your first
beer or soda.

http://redvinegar.net/news.html
http://redvinegar.net/preview.html
http://redvinegar.net/advance.html

Also, if you use that last link, you can paypal me and get a $2
discount!

Also, our drummer will be home for the summer, so I should be able to
actually come to some meetings! How about that?!?!

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---