[UFO Chicago] mistaken identity

Nate Riffe inkblot at movealong.org
Thu Sep 11 23:41:13 CDT 2003

UFO had its first consummate case of mistaken identity in nearly two
and a half years of regular meetings.  For approximately the middle
third of tonight's meeting, we were deleighted to play host to a
mini-panel discussion on subject matter pertaining to actual UFOs,
i.e. Unidentified Flying Objects.  Our guest presenter left as quickly
as he came however, possibly disappointed in our apparent
unpreparedness for this rare grace.  Food was consumed.

In attendance (order of appearance):
Mike McCune
myself
Neil Ormos